Product description Product name: PCC calcium carbonate Formula: CaCO3 CAS No.: 471-34-1 Appearance: White powder Packing: 25kgs woven bag H.S. Code: 28365000 Standard: GB2226-2000
1. Features: White powder, light calcium carbonate is purified, refined or synthetic calcium carbonate. It has the same chemical formula as other types of calcium carbonate.
2. Property: In the precipitated calcium carbonate process, products can be made with very small sizes, with high surface areas, high oil absorptions, and with low powder bulk density.
3. Main application: Powder Calcium Carbonate is widely used as filler in making rubber (such as tyre, tire, silicone rubber), plastic, paint (including building coating, wood coating), fireproofing ceiling, floor tile and ink etc.
4. Package: 25 kg woven bag.
5. Storage and transport: Stable under ordinary conditions, prevent from rain, snow and humid.
CaCO3 content , %
PH (10% Soliquit)
Insoluble substance in hydrochloric acid, %
Moisture content, %
Average Grain(D50), μm
Fe , %
Mn , %
Residues 125μm , % 50μm , %
Sediment volume, ml/g
Absorption oil number (DOP) , ml/100g
Professional at manufacturing high quality light calcium carbonate for plastic filler, HAICHUANDA is one of the competitive light calcium carbonate for plastic filler manufacturers and suppliers. Should you want to get more information, please call us or contact us online.